Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday December 7, 2008

This morning I drove over to Blue Ridge and met Peyton for breakfast. Afterwards we drove up to the John C. Campbell Folk School craft show and sale. It was very nice and a pleasant outing for us. We didn't buy very much but it was still nice for a day out.

Linda got back from Ashville where she played Mah Jong with Susie, Linda and Peg. They all had a really good time as they always do. I am not sure what the attraction is for a board game but it works for them.

I am looking forward to my trip to Homewood and hope to hook up with cousin Margaret. She has recently returned from a trip to China where she got to see the Terra Cotta warriors. What fun that must have been. I can't wait to see the Little grand boys, they are so very special. Bric and Janette also!

Blog Archive

Followers