Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year, 2009!

Today is the first day of a new year. We did nothing but watch the football game last night between Ga. Tech and LSU and believe me it was a waste of time. LSU over ran Ga. Tech and I went to bed early on, in the game. Didn't drink, didn't sing, didn't dance or celebrate anything. Just bed time. I was so worn out from yesterday, after taking down all the lights from all the trees that I decorated this year, six in all. What was I thinking when I put all those lights up on all those trees in December. Try to remember this for next year, Tommy!

Bric called last night and Brayden and Bricen wished me a Happy New Year! I certainly wish them one and many more and hope that some day they realize how much I love and care about them.

Blog Archive

Followers