Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday night.

Another Sunday at Big Creek and we got a lot accomplished. It was a day to get things done out in the yard. I finally cleaned out the chicken coop. Gargggggggguh! If I have to do that very often I will have to give up eating eggs. It was the first day in a long time that was actually nice enough to be out, much less do any thing.

I cut up the antique Snowball Hydrangea tree that fell during a recent rain storm. It was one of the few remaining things left of plants here when we bought the place 37 years ago. Most of the other things have been lost in one way or another. We will all miss the tree but soon I will plant another to replace it.

The dogs were so happy to have us out and about with them in the yard. It has been so long since we did anything with them but walk up and down the road, all bundled up in Winter coats.... us, not the dogs.

Blog Archive

Followers