Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movies

It occured to me that since the first of the year we have been members of 'Netflicks' and began to wonder if we were seeing enough movies, that includes the ones we see at the regular movie theaters. I decided to make a list and keep it updated, which I have done with varying regularity. This is my list as listed below.
The Curious case of Benjamin Button, Slumdog Milionaire, The Reader, Doubt, Grand Torino, Quantum of Solace, Frost/Nixon, Marley and Me, Revolution Road, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Secret Life of Bees, The Wrestler, Ghost Town, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Milk, The Band's Visit, Chop Shop, The Fall, Frozen River, Happy Go Lucky, Rachel Getting Married, Shotgun Stories, W, Wall-E, The Dark Knight, Star Trek, Water, Terminator, Drag Me to Hell, The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas, I Served the King of England, Standard Operating Procedures, The Year My Parents Went on Vacation, Son of Rambow, Brideshead Revisited, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, Let the Right One In, Synedoche, New York, Paranoid Park, Ghost Town, Lars and the Real Girl, National Treasure, Hancock, Appaloosa, The Station Agent, Transsiberian, The Savages, We of the Never Never, The Visitor, Mama Mia, An American Crime, Venus, Underworld, Revolution, Old Joy, Valkyrie, Miracle at St. Anna's and The Dar Jleeing Limited. I might have listed some of these more than once and forgotten some , also some of them were seen in late 08 but basically, this is the list. Do you think it has been enough movie watching at our house? I'm not sure!

Blog Archive

Followers