Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hot n' Hot Fish Club

Last night Bric and I went to the Hot n' Hot Fish club in Birmingham. All I can say is Wow! It was an awesome meal. Bric was very busy getting ready for a trial that is scheduled for Monday and he is really working hard to be prepared for it. He had a huge book with all the information in it, very impressive. It looked like a dictionary. His family have been gone to Georgia for the whole week and he wanted me to come over to spend the night and go out to eat at this special club. For dinner I had a Cucumber Mohito cocktail and Bric had a Martini of some sort, I think it was called a Red Mountain Martini but I will not swear to it. Our salads were Heirloom Tomato concoctions, (Hot n' Hot Heirloom Tomato Salad with Apple wood smoked Bacon, fresh Peas, Corn, Fried Okra and Chive Aioli), that were excellent and quite different, again Wow! For dinner I had a roasted Pompano (Whole Roasted Pompano with Roasted Squash, Blue Crab and Lemon Butter sauce),that was very fine and Bric had Pan seared tuna,(Grilled Yellow Fin Tuna in Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho with Roasted Peppers, Avocado and Lemon Oil) that looked incredible. We didn't have deserts because we were stuffed. It was an amazing meal and as usual it was so much fun just being with him.

Blog Archive

Followers