Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I must be in the Twilight Zone!

This afternoon I drove down to exit 20 to see "Julie and Julia" at the movie. It was an excellent movie and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in food, history of that time period and that sort of thing. Meryl Streep is nothing short of phenomenal!

Before the movie I went on down to exit 19 and stopped by Bestbuy. I wanted to ge a Paul Mccartney CD. After looking for 10 or 15 minutes I finally gave up and asked a young guy working in that department. I said, "Could you show me where the Paul Mccartney CDs are." He said, and I quote,"Isn't that country music?" And I said, "No! Paul Mccartney!" He said, "yes, isn't that country?" I said to myself, I have just entered the Twilight Zone and I never found the CDs by Paul Mccartney!!!!!!

The little guy trying to help me finally said "
I guess we don't carry any of his stuff."

Blog Archive

Followers