Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A beautiful day!

Wow! This is a really beautiful morning, the birds are singing and the dogs are frolicking in the front driveway. Yesterday the septic pump quit working and I am sure most people do not realize just what all that involves. I was so depressed I went out to the garden shed, got a rope, tied it around a tree limb, then around my neck, climbed up onto the roof and jumped off. After several near death experiences, I realized I had gotten the bungee cord instead of the rope! Thank goodness because this morning I got the septic pump to start working again. Hallelujah! All is right in the world again because the pump is working. Thanks to the "Septic tank Gods"(what would a septic tank God look like???) and to my small efforts in that respect.

I can't say how much I enjoyed the little boys, Bric and Janette's visit to Big Creek this past weekend. The boys are adorable and both are talking like you can't believe. Such cute personalities and such beautiful children.

Blog Archive

Followers