Thursday, October 15, 2009

This is Thursday....it's raining again this morning.

Yesterday I drove over to Hiawassee to meet Peyton for dinner, as I do every Wednesday. We went to a new restaurant across the highway from the movie theater on the edge of lake Hiawassee. The name of it escapes me right now. The Wednesday special was Hot Wings. They were very reasonable and quite delicious. We ate thirty of them together and then went across the street to see the movie, "Zombieland", (88% on Rotten Tomatoes). The movie was pretty good, however I am glad I ate before we went. It was very Gory, to say the least. Exploding heads, drooling black saliva, intestines spilled out everywhere and enough other "special" effects to gag a Maggot.

Rana could not join us because she had to work. Maybe next time.

Blog Archive

Followers