Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today

It has rained one and three fourths inches today here at Big Creek. We did nothing but stay in the house and mostly read. I finished the new Dan Brown book "The Lost Symbol" and thought it was pretty good. It had many of the same elements that he used in "The Da Vinci Code" but it was still worth the time investment in reading it.

Yesterday Linda went down to shop the sample sale at the Merchandise Mart and got a lot of really cool things for Christmas presents. On her way back she met me at Jasper Jeep and brought me back home. I had to leave the Liberty there as the fuel pump was going out. It is an 02 and this is almost 2010 so I guess it is time for things like this to happen. Last year the water pump went bad and ruined the radiator too. The previous book I read was "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". It was a fun read although pretty slow at the start. It was certainly worth the time.

Blog Archive

Followers