Monday, November 9, 2009

Saturday

On Saturday I drove into the Tractor Supply to get update shots for Moose and Jesse. Their Rabies shots were due and at the "parking lot clinic" the Rabies shots were ten dollars. I know because Dave told Linda and Linda told me. All of their other shots need up dating as well but at least these will be cheaper that going to the vet's office. Moose will have to get his other shots because he is going to "Pet's Night out" for a stay pretty soon, more than likely.

While I was filling out paper work and waiting for the shots for Moose and Jesse, Moose pulled his head out of his collar and went racing across the Tractor Supply parking lot, through crowds of people, dogs and traffic as well. It was a pretty frightening scenario and I was afraid he was going to get hit by a car. He didn't, thank goodness. He is a great little dog and I would really miss him.

Blog Archive

Followers