Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday again

Another day and still I have been unable to get my car up the driveway. I really have no place to go and am enjoying being here at home but it would be nice to go to Ellijay and have food that I have not cooked myself, for a change. I saw an add on TV for fried dill pickles at Zaxby's and have been craving them for three days. There should be a big melt this afternoon and perhaps that will solve my dill pickle crisis.

I have been rewriting some of my http://bigcreekartspot.blogspot.com/ postings and they seem to have taken on a life of their own. I guess my O.C.D. nature has kicked in and now I can't stop reworking them. Their only purpose is to keep me entertained on these many short winter days and give me something to focus on. It has worked way better than expected.

Blog Archive

Followers