Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Shutter Island"

This afternoon Peyton and I drove down to exit 20 to have lunch and go to a movie. The movie we chose to see was Shutter Island. A pretty good flick and worth the time and money. It was at times confusing but all was explained in the end and the acting was quite good. I loved seeing Max Von Sydow in something after so very long. If you do not know who he is, you have probably never seen "The Virgin Spring" or "The Exorcist" and probably will not understand why I think he is so extraordinary. He is!

Linda played Mah Jong in Blairsville and lost but still had a great time. The dogs were so happy to see me when I got home. It is good to have dogs because part of your soul remains undeveloped if you don't.....or so I have heard.

The other side of that is, your lawn furniture remains unchewed, the plants in your yard remain un-pissed on and are consequently not dead 10 inches up from the ground, there are also not holes in your yard so big that you can drive a Jeep into and dissapear, your house doesn't smell like wet dogs and finally you have someone who loves you unconditionally. I personally can't really count on that last one because Jesse bit me on the foot last week and left a hole and a purple bruise that is still not gone. It has however started to turn a beautiful shade of yellow.

Blog Archive

Followers