Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday, all day!

The weather was pretty nice up here today. I drove into town early, for milk, creamora and a few other essentials. While there I ordered new glasses because the last ones I destroyed under my feet, on the floor board of the Honda while still under the influence of some heavy duty drugs,(from being put to sleep during the tooth implant surgery). It was all Linda's fault, whoever heard of giving a doped up man glasses, when he was asleep anyway! For gosh sake!!!

I got a call today from the man that sold me my car and he said that if I didn't bring my Miata back to the dealership very soon the warranty would be voided because the final inspection was not done on the car before we left. Why do I have to drive 164 miles because they didn't do their job.

Blog Archive

Followers