Friday, February 27, 2009

Trip to Roswell

This morning I drove down to Mazda of Alpharetta to have the final inspection done on my Miata, that was suppose to be done before I drove it off the lot the night I bought it. I actually think they should have had someone drive up and do the inspection here. After I got there it took only about 5 or 10 minutes total and then I came back to Big Creek.

On the way back from Roswell I stopped in Ellijay and went by the Piggly Wiggly to buy a number of pork loins, two for Dave and Lynn and two for us. They were $1.58 a pound and that is pretty good by anybodies standards. They will eventually be smoked and probably frozen.

Peyton came out to spend the weekend with us and we are looking forward to that. I talked to Bric this morning on the way to Roswell. He called and said he was having to stay home and take care of the boys as they both had up set stomachs and probably a virus of some sort. Janette was coming home for lunch and Bric was going back to work.

Blog Archive

Followers