Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The nature of Root Canals

I woke up this morning with severe pain in the most recent root canal, number 14 on the upper left side, next to last, in the back. Who would have ever thought that something so small could hurt so incredibly big and cost so much. Good grief, it is really unbelievable. The entire day was spent in dealing with that tooth. Starting this morning I started calling my dentist and then the day took on a life of its own. A day when things spiraled out of control until I ended up in the dentist chair and was very happy to be there, afraid that I would not be able to get through the holidays with out going crazy with pain before I could get help.

I did not cook anything.
I did not eat anything.
I did not feed the chickens.
I did not walk the dogs.
I did not do anything but deal with this freaking tooth!

Yipes!

Tomorrow Bric, Janette, Brayden and Bricen all come to spend Christmas with us. We are so excited and cannot wait! Janette's parents are coming as well and we look so forward to that as well.

I just with I did not look like Quazimoto with the left side of my face swollen and hanging strangely down!

Blog Archive

Followers