Monday, November 2, 2009

Today, walking down the road.




Another beautiful day here at Big Creek. Linda went in to get her hair cut and I stayed here and helped Peyton get his blogspot updated. His address is;

http://peytondaughtry.blogspot.com/

He has really gotten into photography after taking a class at John C. Campbell Folk School. I am so glad he did. I think it really awaklened his interest in taking pictures. He is really talented and has a great eye for interesting subject matter and composition. I am quite impressed with him and always have been. I am also blown away by Bric, my older son. He has done so well in Birmingham and with the law firm he works for. He will be very successful and has an awesome family.

The book, "Bird by Bird", which I just finished yesterday was a really good read. If you are interested in writing at all this is a very helpful book.

Blog Archive

Followers