Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunny Day!


Today was one of those golden crisp Fall days that happen occasionally. I truly do appreciate them when they present themselves. We actually did nothing today but walk down the road and mess around in the yard. Dave and Lynn brought us a burning barrel from town in his pick-up truck on Saturday and we got it set up on the hill near the Koi pond. The other barrel we had for two or three years has rusted out and decomposes more every day. It is totally unsuitable at this point and soon will be dirt.

This afternoon I transferred one of my drawings of Moose to the computer and made some note cards that might do for Christmas cards this year. They turned out pretty good and I will decide in the coming weeks whether or not I want to use them for Christmas.

Blog Archive

Followers