Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dark this morning

The day seems slow to get started, reluctant to begin. Me too! I don't know why but the sun seems slower than usual, jumping up in the sky. It is suppose to be cloudy, clearing later this afternoon and rain tomorrow. We'll see.

I need to get outside and start relocating some of the volunteer Hydrangeas and other plants that keep popping up in unexpected places. It's great that they keep supplying me with new plants but it turns into quite a job finding a home for so many. I am thinking about planting some of them randomly up and down Big Creek Road. The only problem with that is the Gilmer County road crew will eventually come by and cut everything back to the ground. Repeat, to the ground. They came by this past week and many of the things I had planted are now nowhere to be seen.

Blog Archive

Followers